The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Heres a question.....why do wrestlers who have never even attempted the cross body before....try one on JBL when there is a high possibility it can be reversed into a fallaway?

For the same reason that they always land in the 619 position when falling into the ropes during a Mysterio match. :smug:

• Paid Members

Heres a question.....why do wrestlers who have never even attempted the cross body before....try one on JBL when there is a high possibility it can be reversed into a fallaway?

For the same reason that they always land in the 619 position when falling into the ropes during a Mysterio match. :smug:
And the stink face for Rikishi.....:smug:

• Paid Members

Shit I never knew that, and btw what Kennedy's finisher called?

Kennedy himself calls it the Lambaeu Leap which is the actual name for that move.
He should call it the Kennedy Assassination (copyright my housemate).
Interestingly enough one of the Smackdown recappers on either Insidepulse or 411mania calls it "The Magic Bullet". I've also seen it referred to as "The Lambeau Leap" and "The Slam Pact".
It's the bloody Kamikaze Crash, and is just a second-rope version of what Kendo Nagasaki was doing 20 years ago. Cool as f**k, mind...
Todd Grisham asked him what his finisher was called on Lockerroom Lowdown.He said it was Lambeau Leap - so that's what WWE are going with at the moment.
I could've sworn he said Mambo Leap, I thought the Lambeau was something else?What was the other name that Joey Styles gave the Tazmission? He said it pretty much everytime Taz locked it on but I could never make out what he said.

Kennedy himself calls it the Lambaeu Leap which is the actual name for that move.
Interestingly enough one of the Smackdown recappers on either Insidepulse or 411mania calls it "The Magic Bullet". I've also seen it referred to as "The Lambeau Leap" and "The Slam Pact".
It's the bloody Kamikaze Crash, and is just a second-rope version of what Kendo Nagasaki was doing 20 years ago. Cool as f**k, mind...
Todd Grisham asked him what his finisher was called on Lockerroom Lowdown.He said it was Lambeau Leap - so that's what WWE are going with at the moment.
I could've sworn he said Mambo Leap, I thought the Lambeau was something else?
The Lambeau leap would make sense, he's a Green bay packers fan, and i think their stadium is called Lambeau field.

What was the other name that Joey Styles gave the Tazmission? He said it pretty much everytime Taz locked it on but I could never make out what he said.

kata hajime.It means sliding wind strangle i think. :)

I could've sworn he said Mambo Leap, I thought the Lambeau was something else?
The Lambeau leap would make sense, he's a Green bay packers fan, and i think their stadium is called Lambeau field.

What was the other name that Joey Styles gave the Tazmission? He said it pretty much everytime Taz locked it on but I could never make out what he said.

kata hajime.It means sliding wind strangle i think. :)
WWE.com did have the move listed as "Green Bay Plunge" but they have removed it now :/

British bulldog was a farely high profile wrestler right? how did wwe and the fans react to his passing? I wasn't a massive fan when he died but it seemed to be a bitof a hush?

He got a memorial graphic at the start of RAW and a peice by JR later in the night followed by a tribute video. WWE.com also ran stories on his career and comments by fellow wrestlers.I myself was very saddened by his passing because growing up British Bulldog was the one reason i watched wrestling and i guess was my hero and such. I doubt i would have been such a big wrestling fan that i am today if there was no British Bulldog.

I also believe that they did a piece on him on Confidential.

Yep, the segment is shown in full on the "Best of Confidential" dvd, as well as his match from SummerSlam 1992 in full as one of the extras. :thumbsup:

Yep, the segment is shown in full on the "Best of Confidential" dvd, as well as his match from SummerSlam 1992 in full as one of the extras. :thumbsup:
This is a very good DVD. Anyone know why they didn't do a Volume 2?

• Paid Members

This is a very good DVD. Anyone know why they didn't do a Volume 2?
Because they realised the entire thing was kayfabe destroying. Hence they pulled the show not realising that by then it was too bloody late anyway...

01.jpg

I'll guess this has probably been asked at some point, but does anyone know the history behind this picture?

Something about the belt looks a bit funny, don't know why, it looks as though it lacks the 'shine' of the real WWF title (might just be the picture though). Barry looks pretty old here, did Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling use a modified old WWF belt?

Were did Triple H work before he came to the WWF? Any information, pictures would help me. Theres really not nothing that helps on OWW.

He wrestled as Jean Paul LeVesque in WCW. I believe he and Regal may of teamed up at some point. All I can help with, sorry.