Pyrotechnik Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 PetoriaTommyboiJennaJamie WorthingPenis Suplex
Gatso Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 In that case....Childsy can be added to the list.So can Bobbins.So can everyone else who called me a cunt for having an opinion.
stevon Posted February 6, 2005 Posted February 6, 2005 PetoriaTommyboiMackemManwbzuksimonsezFlangeMillion$BodyLovely
Gatso Posted February 6, 2005 Posted February 6, 2005 I still don't see how my name gets thrown up, when I actually contribute well to threads? Maybe if people posted reasons why they nominated people instead of just listing names for the fun of it. [yes before anyone says it, I know I listed names]Anyway, ill list my reason...Tommiboi - I have never seen this boy post anything worth reading, anything worth caring about nor have I seen him post anything half decent.
CracktonMoj Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 Alanhill - he needs cancer, simple as. Petoria - ditto ditto AIDS. And AIDS too now I think about it. ClassicsGuy - for that fucking clueless analysis of the British scene on one of the first TWC threads. He's one of those guys that if you're conducting an argument and he comes in on your side, it makes you question whether your deeply held beliefs are actually wrong. There's a few other people like that, but CG is the only one I can put a name to. So yeah, put him in a packing crate filled with razor blades and angry dogs and kick it down a hill. While I'm here, Million$Body is cool, leave him alone.
Recommended Posts