pmy008 Posted February 1, 2005 Posted February 1, 2005 JennaHMFBoth seemed more than happy to piss people off and then not realise what they had done!
Gwailofilms Posted February 1, 2005 Posted February 1, 2005 Tommyboispeedsixmaxheat4lifeAny of the thousand people who's usernames start "shaneomac"
Paid Members SiMania Posted February 1, 2005 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2005 (edited) Can I also nominate the_g please Edited February 1, 2005 by SiMania
bobbins Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 (edited) Far too many texting spazzes have signed up this year to mention, and I tend to glide past their posts without noticing their name, butspeedsixbodybag11vince russoKandimanbrett (Oh! I went there)have stood out. Edited February 2, 2005 by bobbins
Gatso Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 (edited) TommyboiWBZUK - who is still a c**tYes because having an opinion makes me a Dolt.Infact, I wouldn't even mind if it was a view based on the whole year, but on one topic is a bit silly to be nominating me. lol.Anyway, its over....My nomination...Tommiboi - It has to be him who wins this. Edited February 2, 2005 by wbzuk
John Amos Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 Surprised at some of these nominations, Bispham is one of my fave posters, always seems sensible. I will go with Alan Hill and Jamie Worthing as I'm sure Tommy Boi will walk it.
Daniel Edler Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 FleichmarkMackemManI feel safe in saying neither will win, but just me being able to make this post is vent enough . While Mackem is a complete and utter joke, he is very good at creative lying. And FM must just be too 'zany' for me!
bobbins Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 TommyboiWBZUK - who is still a c**tYes because having an opinion makes me a Dolt. While I respect your right to an opinion, and that opinion certainly doesn't make you a cunt. And I'm often cynical of charitable organisations being not entirely altruistic..... But thinking that anything other than completely genuine motives ever crossed Stevie Knight's mind, probably qualifies you for dolt status. *ahem*Surprised at some of these nominations, Bispham is one of my fave posters, always seems sensible.Yeah, the evil Alex affiliation never helps, but Bispham seems alright by me.
Daniel Edler Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 I agree with Bobbins on both of those points. I know wbzuk is actually an ok guy when hes not being a twat on here, but he gets a Dolt nomo for me as well for that one comment. Sorry!
Guest alanhill Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 Surprised at some of these nominations, Bispham is one of my fave posters, always seems sensible. I will go with Alan Hill and Jamie Worthing as I'm sure Tommy Boi will walk it. Bispham Seasider is fine.John Amos, you're now my official off-topic bitch. Start rueing!
Recommended Posts