[NOMINATIONS] UKFF Dolt of 2004

Moo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far too many texting spazzes have signed up this year to mention, and I tend to glide past their posts without noticing their name, butspeedsixbodybag11vince russoKandimanbrett (Oh! I went there)have stood out.

Edited by bobbins

TommyboiWBZUK - who is still a c**t

Yes because having an opinion makes me a Dolt.Infact, I wouldn't even mind if it was a view based on the whole year, but on one topic is a bit silly to be nominating me. lol.Anyway, its over....My nomination...Tommiboi - It has to be him who wins this. Edited by wbzuk

TommyboiWBZUK - who is still a c**t

Yes because having an opinion makes me a Dolt.
While I respect your right to an opinion, and that opinion certainly doesn't make you a cunt. And I'm often cynical of charitable organisations being not entirely altruistic..... But thinking that anything other than completely genuine motives ever crossed Stevie Knight's mind, probably qualifies you for dolt status. *ahem*

Surprised at some of these nominations, Bispham is one of my fave posters, always seems sensible.

Yeah, the evil Alex affiliation never helps, but Bispham seems alright by me.

Guest alanhill

Surprised at some of these nominations, Bispham is one of my fave posters, always seems sensible. I will go with Alan Hill and Jamie Worthing as I'm sure Tommy Boi will walk it.

Bispham Seasider is fine.John Amos, you're now my official off-topic bitch. Start rueing!