WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994

Junkman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

i have a jumble of old figures, hasbro,jakks,and wcw ones....all out of their boxes and all bought from car boots because they are always there......i loved having my own shows and mixing them with other toys..... :confused: i miss the old days

Great thread.I too used to run my own little promotion, in which I pushed both Papa Shango and Virgil to the moon. :omg: Looking back, I've no idea why.Warrior held the Championship for ages. Used to love the white trunks figure that could do a Gorilla Press.Must visit my mum's and dig these out one day.

The ones I need are as follows....Macho Man #1Ultimate warrior #1Macho KingRowdy Roddy PiperUltimate warrior #2Brutus Beefcake #2Hulk Hogan #3Ricky SteamboatHulk Hogan #4Macho Man #4BerserkerKamalaNailzOwen HartBret Hart #2Lex LugerMr. Perfect #2Undertaker #2Jim Duggan #2Bushwhackers #2HeadshrinkersMarty Janetty #2Razor Ramon #2Shawn Michaels #3& all of Series 11.Christ a helluva lot more than I expected. My promotion was built around a big war between a good side and a bad side. It was kinda similar to what the nWo became years later in WCW. The wrestlers who held the World Title the most (IIRC) where Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Macho Man and Ric Flair. Had interesting tag team combinations too, Brian Knobbs and Papa Shango, Giant Gonzalas and Greg Valentine.

• 3 months later...

Anyone ever have Yokozuna? I always wanted that one

I did, but he broke really easy after he did a bansai drop of the turnbuckle (can't remember exactly, though he may have lost either his arms or his mid-rift), then took him back to argos, who eren't selling him anymore and got a replacement figure (which was Bam Bam Bigelow!)

Anyone ever have Yokozuna? I always wanted that one

I did, but he broke really easy after he did a bansai drop of the turnbuckle (can't remember exactly, though he may have lost either his arms or his mid-rift), then took him back to argos, who eren't selling him anymore and got a replacement figure (which was Bam Bam Bigelow!)
Yeah my yokozuna broke as well, and I bought him from argos too, coincidence I don't think so! There is always a few stalls at the memorabilia show at the nec selling old wrestling figures, next one is on the 2nd and 3rd of april I think, will be going to hopefully pick some more ecw figures up.

I still have all mine, including Yokozuna who was really heavy, after a lot of the wrestlers left what I used to do was use the colored plumbing tape on a few of them and 'repackage' them as a newer wrestler, Tito Santana looked quite good as HHH.Me and my best friend always had a promotion running every sat, Razor Ramon lasted a legit 6 months as champ once, ahh the days of being young.

• Paid Members

Does everyone remember the blue ring? Well there is a yellow one too! Also extremely rare.

Yes, the yellow ring was a king of the ring ring released in 93. Also did you know that the little sound box (y'know the one "THHHEEEE WINNER!", "WOO!", "OOHH AHH!" etc) was only available in the uk? However it still isnt terribly rare.There was also a rarer bret hart with a different coloured heart on his shirt.
The soundbox was basically copied from the old WCW hard ring, and I do mean hard. Used to wake up the neighbours it was so loud.