Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Guest alanhill

Well, by the looks of things, ROH will be continuing for the time being. Maybe we should just let time run its course. I'm sceptical about the whole continuing involvement of RF myself, but as I say, we'll see in the fullness of time. If ROH can survive in the right way than this is a good thing.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner you guys realise RF IS gone the better. When a chairman of a football club resigns, you don't hear "Aye but he's still there a bet ya". Rob's left, and if he hadn't all the starrs would have. As far as I can see the stars are still there. So, you know, go figure.

Guest Rob Gothic

The sooner you guys realise RF IS gone the better. When a chairman of a football club resigns, you don't hear "Aye but he's still there a bet ya". Rob's left, and if he hadn't all the starrs would have. As far as I can see the stars are still there. So, you know, go figure.

This isnt football sir, theres no consortium or board of directorswe all know ROH is back heavily by RF himself and we all know he makes the $$$ off ROhfor a man so heavily built in to the ROH/RFV structure, We need solid proof he's gone :devil: Edited by Rob Gothic

This isnt football sir, theres no consortium or board of directorswe all know ROH is back heavily by RF himself and we all know he makes the $$$ off ROhfor a man so heavily built in to the ROH/RFV structure, We need solid proof he's gone :devil:
How can you get "solid proof"? What do you want a picture with RF holding up a banner saying "I Quit"? Get real.

This isnt football sir, theres no consortium or board of directorswe all know ROH is back heavily by RF himself and we all know he makes the $$$ off ROhfor a man so heavily built in to the ROH/RFV structure, We need solid proof he's gone  :devil:

I think I saw earlier in this thread that all of his businesses are incorporated, therefore they must have a Board of Directors.Johnny

Guest alanhill

Maybe Feinstein will "lend" the others the money to buy him out, as with Atari in the 80s. Not an ideal situation, but ultimately it's not like paedos aren't capable of buying stock. The fact is most companies probably have paedophiles among their stockholders.

There are any number of people keeping a really close eye on this right now - IF it can be proven the RF isn't entirely gone both as a staff member and an investor then I think we all know what will happen.BTW isn't this Doug the real money behind ROH anyway??

• Paid Members

BTW isn't this Doug the real money behind ROH anyway??

No-it's a ticket broker from Easton, PA named Cary Silkin.Doug is just a flunky who used to be Fagstein's roommate.
Shouldn't that be *cough*ahem*cough* "roomate" wink wink?

This isnt football sir, theres no consortium or board of directorswe all know ROH is back heavily by RF himself and we all know he makes the $$$ off ROhfor a man so heavily built in to the ROH/RFV structure, We need solid proof he's gone

I think I saw earlier in this thread that all of his businesses are incorporated, therefore they must have a Board of Directors.Johnny

RF VIDEO INCPO BOX 797LANGHORNE, PA 19047TEL# 215-891-9404BUSINESS STARTED: 1992DATE OF INCORPORATION: 12/29/1995STATE OF INCORPORATION:

Edited by Romeo

Well, there are only 3 people employed for both RoH and RFvideos so it's probably RF, Gabe and Doug (as someone else said), so it wouldn't be too hard for him to became a silent partner with the other two's support.

You're quite right. I forgot to say, in most U.S. States, a Board of Directors can consist of just one person!It would be easy for a transfer of ownership to take place, with RF appearing to be out of the picture totally but still there in the background by means of informal agreements.Johnny

Guest Rob Gothic

get the torches and the angry mob on standbyRF lied to us, he's not leaving at allLook at the shock on my face[/sarcasm]