Dolt of 2003

brett

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thelegend

want to vote Hulkamania Fan, but....THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS!!! If we give the fool an award he will be remembered for the rest of enternity, and that's not cool! Disqualify him for being TOO stupid or something, please!

True, and really we don't need to give him any more publicity.Im going AJ`, the bloke is quite frankly scum, the type of right wing ignorance repeatedly spouted by him is quite legitimately dangerous for a forward moving society such as the one we are currently living in.Oh and also due to the fact that he is probably the worst examply of a troller I have ever seen be allowed to stay on a message board, yet he actually has the galll to call people like ducky a troll simply because he doesn't agree with his opinion.And remember, this isn't trolling, it's voting.

• Paid Members

True, and really we don't need to give him any more publicity.Im going AJ`, the bloke is quite frankly scum, the type of right wing ignorance repeatedly spouted by him is quite legitimately dangerous for a forward moving society such as the one we are currently living in.Oh and also due to the fact that he is probably the worst examply of a troller I have ever seen be allowed to stay on a message board, yet he actually has the galll to call people like ducky a troll simply because he doesn't agree with his opinion.And remember, this isn't trolling, it's voting.

Excuse me, would you like to remind everyone exactly why you were banned in the first place? :rolleyes:And by the looks of it you're at it again...

Guest thelegend

Excuse me, would you like to remind everyone exactly why you were banned in the first place? And by the looks of it you're at it again...

I wasn't banned I'm new, and by the looks of it there's quite a few that agree with me.............No-one's voted for me on here