Guest Lemming of the BDA Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 QUOTE (MackemMan @ Dec 6 2003, 18:20) I'm saying what everyone else is thinking. I do read the threads, but a lot of the time, they're just tired rhetoric with nothing new to say whatsoever. A statement that sums up about 96% of your posting history on this very forum. MackemMan, the above sums it up perfectly.
PaulJCeler Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 (edited) Vince Russo (The poster, rather than the booker of course) Edited December 29, 2003 by PaulJCeler
IrishDave Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 bagga.I want to vote Hulkamania Fan, but....THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS!!! If we give the fool an award he will be remembered for the rest of enternity, and that's not cool! Disqualify him for being TOO stupid or something, please!
Guest The Hoaxmaster Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 DougWilliamsRules. The idiot who gave us posts such as: remember, wrestling is fake, so the script says who is the best or not. Arseoles!andTell you what I think, I think you're all gay bum lickers who just like to see who has the biggest dick out of them all. Oh HHH, let me lick your cock, that's what all you think about.
Recommended Posts