any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.This guy is obviously a nice enough chap, he just wants to be friendly with people of the opposite sex.This is OFF TOPIC, you don't see all the other topics being about wrestling do you!?Momi, i am not female, but you seem cool, perhaps we can go for dinner and then on to a club, and try to find some ladies after?Get back to me, I love you,Tim.

Hi, I'm a friend of Fleischmark! :) We all have loads in common, with liking wrestling and all that.Perhaps we could all meet up and go round to Momi's place and listen to his Take That CD collection, before going out for dinner?This is gonna be great!!Lots of Love! :love: PS- Can Steve Lynskey come along too? You could give him a ring.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello to all, I am Momi looking for people to chat with. i am 24 years of age and want to talk to girls that are aged 16-20 for romactic talk. i am a fan of the WWE wrestling that is on television and my favorites wrestlings is The Rock and Kane. please girls sends me a message because i want to chat to you.momi.

Hi Bagga!!

• Paid Members

Oh and if u like wrestling so much u'd know who the lady is in my avatar

Erm, according to your MPW profile, that is you! :p You know when you need a piss, and you laugh so hard that you get lower abdominal pains? I'm there, baby!

Well true but who would u pick if u wanted to be taken seriously yet had the choice of Molly Holly or Torrie Wilson! Seriously I was in a bad mood earlier so the guy just annoyed me, am still in said bad mood but having just re-read this thread I now agree that its the funniest thing I've read in ages!~Cherry, xxx