any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taylorsade i think is trying to trick me because mackemman has got man in the name.

You see people on this forum often use names of their favourite wrestlers as their usernames.Mackemman is a wrestler who works for Wrestling In Lower Lowestoft Yearly a company in lower lowestoft that does yearly shows for the mentally challenged.I have once met up with her (the poster mackemman), we had sex, and she did indeed have a huge gaping vagina.Are we going to go for a meal then?Take care, I love you.Tim.

so fleischmark you meeted up with a girl from the ukff and you too had sex, see this is what i am wanting to do, with meeting a girl that can meet, and have dinner and romance with.

Yes, and i think you are very strong and brave to be doing this. I admire you lots.It took a lot of courage but Mackemman, or Shirley (that's her real name) pursuaded me into meeting her, and one thing led to another.So even when some people are mean to you, don't give up, because there is always some one out there who is willing to have sex with you.Take care, I love you my friend.Tim.

taylorsade i think is trying to trick me because mackemman has got man in the name.

You see people on this forum often use names of their favourite wrestlers as their usernames.Mackemman is a wrestler who works for Wrestling In Lower Lowestoft Yearly a company in lower lowestoft that does yearly shows for the mentally challenged.I have once met up with her (the poster mackemman), we had sex, and she did indeed have a huge gaping vagina.Are we going to go for a meal then?Take care, I love you.Tim.
It's True, Mackemman is a wrestler and she loves him to bits.I have also met up with her (the poster mackemman), for sex, and I can confirm that i am the reason why she does indeed have a huge gaping vagina.I'd like to go to dinner with you, I've heard that the Ivy is a decent place.Hugs and Kisses!