any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please do not call me a retard, i find that very offensive, most people on the ukff website have been nice to me and welcomed me although i do not know a lot about the wrestling.

Hey, I agree, don't call the dude a retard, that's just sly.If he is from Pakistan, then we should welcome him to the forums. Not only can he learn about wrestling on here, but also how to speak good english, which some of the english guys here can't do either!By the way momi, don't obsess over the lovely ladies on this site, they probably won't want to go out for dinner with you. Thats the way it is. (And Cherry, calm down, it's not as bad as it seems.)Momi, I advise you to have a wee read over the other topics in the fan forum to try and learn what's happening in the wrestling world.Plus, this thread has some serious comedy value, so we don't want to force him out do we?

• Paid Members

please do not call me a retard, i find that very offensive, most people on the ukff website have been nice to me and welcomed me although i do not know a lot about the wrestling.

Hey, I agree, don't call the dude a retard, that's just sly.If he is from Pakistan, then we should welcome him to the forums. Not only can he learn about wrestling on here, but also how to speak good english, which some of the english guys here can't do either!By the way momi, don't obsess over the lovely ladies on this site, they probably won't want to go out for dinner with you. Thats the way it is. (And Cherry, calm down, it's not as bad as it seems.)Momi, I advise you to have a wee read over the other topics in the fan forum to try and learn what's happening in the wrestling world.Plus, this thread has some serious comedy value, so we don't want to force him out do we?
Come on man?This guy is a total troll. He's fuckin round. Leave him alone and he'll soon fuck off.