any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kidrock7235769

This thread i have to say is the funniest thread ive read in ages !!! good work momi, and im a male so hands off !

Edited by kidrock7235769

Guest Jimbo Texas

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!This thread is top class! I'll definately be coming back here more often. I'm researching all my old Power Slam mags so I can fit in.Momi, I'm a bloke, but hey, lets not let that get in the way. You can buy me dinner anytime. Lobster, Chips, and spagetti hoops please. Oh, and a bottle of the finest champagne money can buy...at which ever restaurent we end up at.And the best thing is, my mum can have a day off cooking my dinner! :) And if your R-E-A-L-L-Y nice to me, I might introduce you to my ex-gf. Or should that be, R-E-A-L-L-Y nasty...?

Guest Princess Seashell

Hi Momi, I'm a girl :sly: The picture in the avatar however is not me, but I wish it was :(:laugh: Seriously this thread is great! P.S: Momi plese buy me some food!!! Thanks.

Guest thelegend

lol mate, in all seriousness. With a couple of exceptions (hey rach, chyna, steph) female wrestling fans are UGLY. And believe me the decent ones are already spoken for (speaking of which, when can I take you out for dinner seashell?).Good try though.

hello again, it is momi. i am so happy that everybody is nice to me in this webpage. my favorites wrestlings the rock and kane are not on the tv show i watch anymore. my friend at university who told me about this wrestling gives me his tape recordings of events from the past. do the rock and kane wrestle still?

The Big Red Machine indeed does wrestle still, but he ain't got no mask no more and he's just a big scary freak.Rocky is still listed as a WWE superstar, however he spends most of his time makin' movies, the most recent being The Rundown, which did absolutly CRAP. He may be back, but for now he doesn't grace our screens in the wrestling ring.