Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

Dude, you actually just did bring a tear to my eye, and Amy, i had exactly the same thing at work this morning, despite having half the work i usually do it took me as long as usual. It might be a lot of money, but you cant put a price on happyness!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the importance of Wrestlemania, do they air the promo for it (which has been fantastic the last three years and I expect nothing less this year) live at the arena or is it just for the ppv audience? How have they done this the previous years?

Edited by stefan

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

I assume you are referring to the scoreboard used for Basketball and Hockey games?People with floor seats are stuffed though.

• Paid Members

Speaking of the MSG setup, I can see them having two separate entranceways (kinda like what they had at Survivors 02), one for Raw, one for Smackdown. Would be a nice touch, especially for the interpromotional matches.

I don't think this will be the case. There is barely enough room for one entrance way!

• Paid Members

There is an entrance they could use opposite it yeah, but I'd imagine they'll be a few seats in the way! That would also be a right pain in the arse to sort out camera wise.I really can't remember a ramp at Survivor Series 2002. There was a little bit of staging to the left where they had HBK's celebration set up on, and where Rey Mysterio jumped out from. But I just cant remember there being a ramp from the left to the ring. I'll be happily proved wrong, just someone show me so I'm put out of my curiosity! :(I'm sure they'll just have the one entrance for this anyway. I really don't see any point in having two, and they'll have tried to jam in as many seats as possible.

Edited by AJ~

Off Topic:I was watching Royal Rumble 2003, and to my surprise, guess who I saw?! DOPPER! Lol, you had a sign which said "DOPPER@UKFF" You can see it just before Shawn Michaels enters the ring, during his enterance.Sorry, just thought I'd mention that