Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brownbrummie

I fly from heathrow on the 12th at 8.25 am and fly back out on the 18th at 23.30. Having a night in london on the 11th as the flight is V early. Got a lady at work altering my retro wrestlemania one t-shirt for the plane lol, I still cant quite believe that I will be flying two weeks tomorrow. oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its so exciting.What match is everyone looking forward to the most? I cant decide, cos Im torn with loving the whole evil kurt thing and the whole fingers crossed for beniot winningAmy

Been doing some investagating about wrestlers signings and theres two i just found that no one have mentioned yet:March 13th - BOBBY "The Brain" HEENAN will be appearing at Bookends 232 East Ridgewood Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ to sign his new book "Chairshots" @ 2:00pm. For more information please call 201-445-0726 or email us at bergenbooks@aol.com. Our website is www.book-ends.comTrish Stratus & RikishiSaturday, March 13th - 2:00pmFormer WWE Women's Champion TRISH STRATUS & RIKISHI will sign the new WWE CD WWE Originals & the latest book WWE Unscripted For more information please call 201-445-0726 or email us at bergenbooks@aol.com. Our website is www.book-ends.comalso some more info on HHH and Flair:Meet WWE

Edited by wigmonkey

• Paid Members

Got my Hall of fame tickets last night. Therefore won't be going to ROH. My tickets for that are now for sale on the classifieds section.Saturday March 13, 2004 7:30 pm Seat location: section A, row 5, seats 1-2

Edited by BigJag

For those of you who want to do something other than watch wrestling, Fozzy's doing a gig on the Friday before Mania.Metal Meltdown The Cricket Club 415 16th Avenue Irvington, NJ 07111 973-374-1062 Friday, March 12, 2004 On Stage 9:00 PM - All Ages- It's about 10 miles away from NYC...

For Fozzy - bus #107 from New York Port Authority goes to Irvington. It takes half an hour, and the last bus back leaves Irvington at 12:40 AM for a 1:22 return...It's $4.35 each way - so make that just under $9 for bus fare (plus ticket and drinks)

Edited by MackemMan

Guest ProphecyFulfilled

me and my mate liam r arrivin early afternoon on friday the 12th in NYC is anyone interested in maybe gettin a group together to go see fozzy...dont wanna get the bus with 1 or two peeps..anyone else interested meetin up over there for the concert...as i too hav tickets for roh the next day..anyone interested....? Its just easier goin in a larger group..aint mad bout fozzy just Y2Ju can talk on aol : Amcgrillen150

Myself, Dopper and my mate Louis were scheduled to go on the tour on the Sunday afternoon - bollocks!

Oh well, at least that will give us more time before the event.

The ticketmaster site says the following for the 14th March now :

**THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED**

All tickets must be returned to the point of purchase to receive a refund. Tickets ordered by Ticketmaster

Charge-By-Phone or Ticketmaster.com may be mailed to: TICKETMASTER CUSTOMER SERVICE - PO BO 62429 -

VIRGINIA BEACH VA - 23466-2429.

Edited by guts316