The First Ever UKFF Image Challenge

Sym

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

any idea when the challenge ends, and who "wins"- is it a judgement or a vote?either way I've seen some crackers here :laugh:

Then post it, it's your own fault for buying a stupid mask in the first place and posting the pic and winning sexiest female member and i better stop babbling now or ill look like a fool.Too Late :crazy:

I didn't post the mask picture - Ed did :( I've got a better one, but I ain't posting it (it's the Foley one...)

• Paid Members
gutfather3.jpgMy effort for Ulf Is Gut - I'm trying to find some more to do Edited by Barramya Inc

Guest steve_smooth

Great effort guys. Would love to join in but can't use art packages to save my life. If we are going to vote on favourites, mine has to go to Bagga's fake leather jacket. Top marks all round!

• Paid Members

As per request:aj.jpg

You just need to stop now, 'cos you're showing the rest of us up! :p Surprised no-one's done this one yet.bagga_vance.jpg
that *had* been done B4 ages ago by someone else, but yours is a lot better.

How can you say this is better than B3TA.com???  It clearly isnt, but im liking it, I may join in when we get a subject I can do lol :)  Hope this becomes a weekly thing :)

Of course it is, this is more personalised.You just dont like it cos no one can do your name :p
Actually the personalisation is what annoys me, unlike most of you i dont have photos of everyone lying around lol :)Cant wait for a better topic, maybe wrestling related.But your right, I really should have considered this eventuality when chosing my user name :p