Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted Saturday at 07:09 AM Posted Saturday at 07:09 AM Signed up, lurked mainly, left for ages when I supposedly grew up (got married the first time around and wasn't allowed to enjoy anything I wanted to do...guess looking back it was a controlling and abusive marriage) and came back once AEW hit ITV4 and I came across it one evening (bring back the innuendo thread!). I believe I know @stewdogg from college and growing up if its who I believe it is. But never met anyone else from here. Really enjoy reading about so much variety of opinions and subjects on here but feel it's a wonderful community of like minded people. Although there are some I think when they reply to a post of mine negatively 'you tosser' I see them posting elsewhere and just feel that ultimately we're a good bunch on here. Nothing says that more than how everyone rallied round for David's Wrestlemania trip. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.