Jump to content

Wrestling Awards - Moment of the Year 2025  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Mistico’s entrance is the one I’ve watched again and again. Magic.

Voting for the Cena heel turn seems mad to me. I didn’t watch much WWE at all this year, but I saw the turn and it was rubbish? And then his actual run as a heel was pretty rubbish? And then they just scrapped it with no conclusion, which is both stupid and rubbish? How is this winning?

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Voting for the Cena heel turn seems mad to me. I didn’t watch much WWE at all this year, but I saw the turn and it was rubbish? And then his actual run as a heel was pretty rubbish? And then they just scrapped it with no conclusion, which is both stupid and rubbish? How is this winning?

I voted for this because of the significance - and in the moment it was exciting. I watched it again and again, absolutely buzzing for what was to come next, and although what came next was utter horse shit, the turn itself was quite the moment.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 1/24/2026 at 3:44 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Voting for the Cena heel turn seems mad to me. I didn’t watch much WWE at all this year, but I saw the turn and it was rubbish? And then his actual run as a heel was pretty rubbish? And then they just scrapped it with no conclusion, which is both stupid and rubbish? How is this winning?

Maybe this is pedantry here but the award is “Moment of the Year”, not “Best Moment”. And actually I think the turn itself on the night was good, showing a lot of potential.

Which was, of course, quickly eroded and spectacularly pissed up the wall, but arguably that adds more to how much impact that first moment had. As in “how did you screw THIS up so badly?”

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...