Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 The best bell-to-bell?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Hollywood Ending all day. Dramatic, brutal, spectacular, gripping, thrilling, all the superlatives. And all in less than 15 minutes.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 22 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Hollywood Ending all day. Dramatic, brutal, spectacular, gripping, thrilling, all the superlatives. And all in less than 15 minutes. That’s one of the most remarkable things about this match for me, they made every minute count, it’s one of the most perfectly structured matches ever. It really should have closed the show, and I wonder if Tony Khan himself feels that way in hindsight. I bloody miss Mariah May in AEW. I’d love to have seen what was next for her there.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 (edited) Hallywood Ending. I’ll remember that spot where they start wrapping their fists in tape until the end of time. Toni set for murder, like she does this ever weekend. Mariah terrified, realising she’s unleashed a monster. Genuine art. Phenomenal. What ever happened to Mariah May? Edited January 24 by Supremo
Recommended Posts