Jump to content

Wrestling Awards - Breakout Star 2025  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

This is the year Fletcher cemented himself as, if not a full main eventer, very much part of the AEW upper card. Not what I’d have expected from ‘the one in Aussie Open with the bad haircut’ - good for him!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I went for Joe Hendry, and while I don’t think he’ll win, the fact he managed to get himself on the Wrestlemania card and a WWE contract through sheer creativity and graft is pretty remarkable. He’s someone they likely wouldn’t have signed had he not been as good at marketing himself and his character, really understanding how to utilise the internet and going viral to his own advantage.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm not sure how Kevin Shite got on this list. Relegated to teaming with the no shoes lad isn't a breakout it's a regression. Maybe I've missed something but no thanks. 

It was a toss up between Bron Breakkker and Kyle Fletcher for me. Both had great years and I could have voted for either happily. Hopefully big this for both of them in 26 and beyond. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...