Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 28, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 7, 2025 Author Awards Moderator Posted March 7, 2025 There’s been some chat in the AEW thread about why Renee isn’t way ahead in this award. I didn’t vote for her and I blame the Death Riders. I know that Renee is married to Jon Moxley. It’s been acknowledged and mentioned on screen. She’s been interviewing at the same shows on which he’s been trying to full on murder people. Do… do they just go home and not talk about that? Are they estranged because of the murders? Is she like those FTR twats and doesn’t have a problem with killing babyfaces? Her Conglomeration interviews with OC made it seem like they were friends. Was she okay with her husband ending his life with poison? These questions ran through my head every time Renee was on TV this autumn/winter. The Death Riders ruined Renee for me!
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2025 I think I overlooked Renee just because she is so natural and perfectly understated at her role that I take her talent for granted. I voted for Prince Nana - he's great - but in hindsight Renee deserves the win.
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2025 I voted RJ City in the hopes that if he wins this they'll finally give him the "..is All Elite" graphic
Recommended Posts