Anyone else wonder...?

Carbomb

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Seeing as 90% of my (our?) material has been sent to the forum Room 101 in the other thread I’ve decided to lay off the shit puns for the rest of the week, probably.

I'll place my head on the chopping block...

Room 101 with a View.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Seeing as 90% of my (our?) material has been sent to the forum Room 101 in the other thread I’ve decided to lay off the shit puns for the rest of the week, probably.

Doubly bad of me.

Edited by davertfnewman
Double-post in error

10 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Essentially, I thought Hancock sounded a lot like Jonathan Pearce, and that maybe that was why, or at least one reason why, he was made the host of They Think It's All Over. 

I think late-era Pearce definitely has a similar timbre to 90’s Hancock, since he doesn’t really do the high-pitched squealing anymore. And given that was his entire gimmick, not sure why he’s still around MOTD now that he’s switched to only fast-speaking emphatic pronouncements which are always boring and obvious. 

10 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm gonna have to go and listen but this sounds mental as to my recollection  he sounded NOTHING like him.

I have one: Fulham only signed Collins John, as they'd already had John Collins and they thought it would be funny.

Is that right? Have I *gags* understood the assignment? *retches* 

Fulham also had Mousa Dembele and Moussa Dembele on the books at the same time.