Samblaze Posted August 10, 2023 Posted August 10, 2023 Does any kind person by chance have any wrestling magazines for sale? Quote
BLAT Posted August 10, 2023 Posted August 10, 2023 8 hours ago, Samblaze said: Does any kind person by chance have any wrestling magazines for sale? I have these up for sale, still sealed. THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - SEPT 1974 THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - JUILLET 1975 PWI SEPT 1987 SHUKAN PURORESU #529 DEC 1992 SHUKAN PURORESU #587 NOV 1993 SHUKAN PURORESU #771 DEC 1996 PWI YEAR IN REVIEW 1998 WEEKLY PRO WRESTLING #2035 30.10.2019 Quote
The Reverend Posted August 11, 2023 Posted August 11, 2023 23 hours ago, BLAT said: I have these up for sale, still sealed. THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - SEPT 1974 THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - JUILLET 1975 PWI SEPT 1987 SHUKAN PURORESU #529 DEC 1992 SHUKAN PURORESU #587 NOV 1993 SHUKAN PURORESU #771 DEC 1996 PWI YEAR IN REVIEW 1998 WEEKLY PRO WRESTLING #2035 30.10.2019 How much are you asking? Quote
BLAT Posted August 12, 2023 Posted August 12, 2023 21 hours ago, The Reverend said: How much are you asking? 150 eur for the whole lot or each for 12 eur THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - SEPT 1974 THE BIG BOOK OF WRESTLING - JUILLET 1975 20 eur PWI SEPT 1987 PWI YEAR IN REVIEW 1998 SHUKAN PURORESU #587 NOV 1993 SHUKAN PURORESU #771 DEC 1996 WEEKLY PRO WRESTLING #2035 30.10.2019 80 eur SHUKAN PURORESU #529 DEC 1992 Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 4, 2023 Paid Members Posted October 4, 2023 Got hundreds of Power Slam mags if anyone wants to buy them. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted October 5, 2023 Posted October 5, 2023 15 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Got hundreds of Power Slam mags if anyone wants to buy them. I think I've got everything from 1996ish onwards, but there's a few 94/95 issues I've had my eye on over the years and never committed to buying because they usually go for silly money on eBay. Do you have the entire run? If so, what would you value those early issues at? Cheers! Quote
Samblaze Posted July 30, 2025 Author Posted July 30, 2025 On 10/5/2023 at 2:40 PM, SaitoRyo said: I think I've got everything from 1996ish onwards, but there's a few 94/95 issues I've had my eye on over the years and never committed to buying because they usually go for silly money on eBay. Do you have the entire run? If so, what would you value those early issues at? Cheers! Would you be interested in selling them? Quote
SaitoRyo Posted July 30, 2025 Posted July 30, 2025 21 minutes ago, Samblaze said: Would you be interested in selling them? Not really, plus it would be impossible as they're in boxes in my folks' loft and I live in a different country! Quote
MattBash Posted August 17, 2025 Posted August 17, 2025 Hi all, I have a load of WWF magazines from 1992 through to 1995 for sale. They're in fair condition. Anyone interested in buying them? https://ibb.co/CK0P8jZp Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.