Cody's opponents

simonworden

They could turn some perennial faces into heels.  MacIntyre for example is pretty stale now as a face, but he'd make a monstrous heel.  You've also got Strowman and Cross who could be warmed up for that role.  I'd rather see a traditional WWE face champ versus monster heels, as opposed to a "real wrestler" type reign.

36 minutes ago, Loki said:

They could turn some perennial faces into heels.  MacIntyre for example is pretty stale now as a face, but he'd make a monstrous heel.  You've also got Strowman and Cross who could be warmed up for that role.  I'd rather see a traditional WWE face champ versus monster heels, as opposed to a "real wrestler" type reign.

Drew I'm okay with but the other two? Especially Kross? Let's not try and ruin Cody already.

If it were me I'd have the Bloodline do some sort of mafia-like hit on Roman and build up the group with Solo as the leading figure, eventually leading to Solo v Cody at Mania 40 for the titles. In the mean time, I can see a Roman rematch at Backlash, Lesnar at Summerslam. I think Drew wins the briefcase but doesn't cash in on Cody. 

11 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Drew I'm okay with but the other two? Especially Kross? Let's not try and ruin Cody already.

I'd be up for strowman as a face for a TV title match or if they heat him back up as a heel but still only for something like when they book a ppv/ple with a 3 week window for build. As for Kross, I'd prefer to see Scarlet get the shot than him. He looks like that teacher we all had at school that used to hang around the sixth form girls too much.