Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2021 What got you tuning in next week?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2021 Mox and Kingston. Those promos to each other on the last Dynamite before their I Quit match were absolutely incredible.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 I can't vote for Roman vs. Jey Uso. It started off great, and the Night of Champions match was amazing, but that dreadful Hell In a Cell ruined their momentum entirely. WWE at its worst, that match. All shout-my-emotions-out-loud, stare-at-my-hands melodrama. Total bollocks. It's Mox vs. Kingston all the way. Great, simple story, incredible promos throughout, capped off by one of the greatest go home promos I've ever seen from Kingston. I'll be thinking about this promo for years to come. Absolutely magnificent.
Recommended Posts