If anyone's awake

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

Well I have been "up" for most of the last week owing to an unexpected hospital stay. Finally got home late Christmas afternoon. So I stayed up setting up my new laptop (Santa is a top bloke!) with FM21 and iTunes and so on. 

I spent hours looking for an answer as to why my iPod Classic (256GB) won't transfer over. It says I already have 5 authorisations but when I check my account it says I only have one. So I'll be up late again tonight trying to figure it out.

Christmas, although interrupted, was actually really pleasant this year. A cliché to say it but just appreciating 1) being here and 2) the people around me was special. 

It's been a relaxing few days. I've watched quite a lot of classic (2004-12) WWE, taken Man Utd (with only two signings - Alexandre Paro and Asensio) to the brink of a quadruple having lost only one game and done quite a bit of writing. 

If you have any podcast (the other thread is massive) or wrestling recommendations then let me know as I'll be up again tonight until my sleeping pattern corrects itself.

• Awards Moderator

Got up late. Watched the last His Dark Materials while eating peanuts. Weather turned bright and sunny so went for a walk along Canvey Island seafront, and a good excuse to see my son who I've seen only 5 times since lockdown started. Came home for crumpets and Big Fat Quiz of the year, played some board games and just finished that awful BBC Comic Relief Cinderella (truly shocking how bad it is). First proper leftovers meal for dinner, turkey and leek risotto. 

A bit like Scratchdj, nice just to not work for a bit and do 'nothing'. 

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I spent hours looking for an answer as to why my iPod Classic (256GB) won't transfer over. It says I already have 5 authorisations but when I check my account it says I only have one. So I'll be up late again tonight trying to figure it out.

I had this issue as well. I went into my iTunes account on my old laptop where there was the option to ‘deauthorise all’. Do that, then authorise your old laptop again straight away through the drop down menu at the top of the screen (I think it’s in ‘options’). Then do that last step on your new laptop as well and you should now just have 2 authorised computers. Worked for me, anyway!