UK Tour May 2020

Zookmaster

• 8 months later...

This UK tour which was re-scheduled for the first week in October after Lockdown began is today one step closer to being cancelled.

On all of the Arena websites the first performances scheduled were Stormzy's UK Tour, running 2 weeks before this WWE tour. But today it was announced that his whole tour has now been re-scheduled until next April.

So the following WWE events are now the first big events scheduled for when the Arena's open, but it's surely only a matter of time until they get cancelled too: 

Sunday 4th October @ Birmingham

Monday 5th October @ Cardiff

Tuesday 6th October @ Sheffield

Friday 9th October @ London (TV Taping)

Edited by dopper

There’s no way they’re happening, practically everything is getting pushed back to next year.

The venue near me has a gig by DMA’s (don’t worry, I don’t know who they are either) scheduled for October 17th which was postponed from May, but I’m fully expecting that to be postponed again or cancelled completely. I’d be very surprised if any sort of attended-event happens by the end of the year

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I think it might be a while before WWE do any international shows.   Even once they can perform in arenas again in America I think it'll be a while before they're back here or anywhere, other than maybe Canada (and Saudi Arabia probably).   I think the October shows will just be cancelled rather than postponed now.

• 1 month later...

Just got confirmation from the Sheffield Arena that the show scheduled there for Tuesday 6th October has now been re-scheduled for Thursday 29th April 2021.

I guess the other planned U.K. shows will all be pushed back to that same week.