WWE Superstar shakeup

Now that everything seems to have settled down, what are the main feuds/matches you want to see over the next year on each brand?

I look at both rosters and i cant really see anything too intreging, even with the shakeup it seems like we have seen every combination possible a million times.

Roman/Shane could be fun when it eventually happens at a push, but i cant see anything else that i really want to see outside of throwing people like Cena, Taker, Brock, Goldberg & HHH into the fray.

Braun Strowman vs Lars Sullivan at Survivor Series.

Finn Balor vs Daniel Bryan

Kofi Kingston vs Shane McMahon

Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn - especially if Sami does the chinlock gimmick while Rollins is trying to do dives all over the shop

Braun Strowman vs The Club, if AJ turns heel and gets the band back together

Ricochet vs AJ Styles

Aleister Black vs Daniel Bryan

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Smackdowns barebones tag division. Maybe Heavy Machinery get tv time. Like the idea somebody had of Crews/Gable teaming, they'll only flounder as singles. Are Sanity officially done now? There's so many injuries I can't see anyone out there unless they pluck someone from the other rosters.

Main roster is looking bleak. Aside from Shane, all the attitude era holdovers are gone, Cena's gone. The world champions feel like mid card acts given a 'you deserve it!' fan service run before we resume to normal programming. Even Roman Reigns feels irrevocably fucked at this point.

They need to build some new guys and let them break from the pack. The Lars Sullivan push is a good start.  Aliester Black still has enough mystique about him, seems like a guy you can program against heels or faces. Black vs Orton could work down the line. Orton as the gatekeeper before you get to Lars/Owens/Byran or whoever.

With Raw, Drew/Lashely/Corbin have been ground to dust and Braun's trigger will never be pulled. Ricochet is still fresh enough though. Feed him a heated Cesaro for a bit. Match would be banging and make Ric look like a fucking megastar if given the time. Ricochet vs Zayn, vs Joe and vs heel AJ all sounds good. I'd be throwing every penny at Goldberg for another non-Saudi run. Maybe Bray will be the top heel when he returns. 

Edit: lol sounds like ratings shook them and they’ve thrown the brand split out the window. Big Dawg returning to his yard on Monday.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash