What do you do with...

HarmonicGenerator

I like the reset ideas for Bray. I would perhaps add a bit more. 

Have some footage of him returning to his home/compound. Vignettes of him wandering around inside etc. 

Then he can encounter his “dad” who does not actually need to be anyone of note, a paid actor will do. He can berate Bray about how he forgot who he was and that he warned him of the dangers of the outside world etc. Have Bray show some fear/respect of this dad figure. I mean he has to have had a family and the idea of a full load of Wyatts being disturbed and unhinged living in the woods is pretty easy to convey. 

Let the father figure (or even a creepy uncle) explain that his brothers and sisters did not fail, they were not blinded by the lights etc. Berate Bray for believeing he is a demon etc. “You were only ever a man, BUT YOU ARE A WYATT”

So the Wyatts are infiltrating different organisations that allow them access to millions of people. 

Hell give Harper a push by having the dad/uncle/chris daniels mention that he even sent the best of them to support Bray, give a nod that Harper is more than he appears and let that develop slowly. 

Or maybe that is shit. I don’t know. 

• Paid Members

There's some fantastic ideas in here for Bray Wyatt, each and every one of them are already better on paper than how we'll eventually see him return, as the same old 'turn the telly over' Bray. Harper though, I'm still holding out hope that WWE eventually realise what they have in him. I really do believe he could be a top guy if just positioned as a single with any kind of reasonable story. I think he's better than a lot of the people that have been given a chance ever since they teased us with the idea of inserting him properly in the title picture, around the early part of 2017. 

Archived