Any Fitness People Who Know About Exercises For Disabled Bloke?

Cod Eye

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Great to hear, well done. I've talked myself in and out of doing it, no excuse really.

I've been doing the same. But I've got to the point where I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling disgusted in my appearance, and it has really pushed me to try and at least look a little like the old me. I'm hoping it helps my mental health too, as the physical issues have taken a toll in that too...

• Paid Members
On 7/10/2017 at 0:11 PM, Cod Eye said:

I've considered it, but didn't fancy paying out if wasn't suitable. And as far as I know there isn't a trial option. It's a shame as on paper it could be perfect...

PM me and I'll WeTransfer the workouts to you.

• Paid Members

Started this myself tonight after a couple of months of having it on the computer. Following the beginner Schedule so started with the Diamond Dozen.

Found it completely manageable (though my form was poor). A few of them like the Rowing one and the Punches were tough mind you. It'll be simpler after a week or so when I know the moves by name and don't have to slowly go through them all.

• Paid Members

Yup, couldn't agree more with you lot.

Whilst I'm not using the app, just the disc version, it's a fantastic little bunch of work outs. I usually do about 10 mins worth of some of my favourite stretches from the various workouts each morning after I wake up. The feeling you get from stretching your body is just frigging awesome, and it helps you in so many ways.

Just even doing  the semi-basic stuff like Fat Burner (25 mins) and Red hot core (12 mins) every other day will definitely get you some improvement. 

I can't recommend it enough.

Archived