Otto Dem Wanz Posted January 1, 2017 Posted January 1, 2017 Have I missed it or is there no 'Thread of the Year' award for 2016?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2017 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2017 It was decided by the High Council at the super secret Paid Members Winter Getaway that there hadn't really been that many memorable threads this year so we'd drop that award. I myself could only think of the 'Early Internet' and Brexit threads and even the latter of those was only good in parts.
UK Kat Von D Posted January 1, 2017 Posted January 1, 2017 The Paige thread was pretty special. It captures everything from interesting incidents, blatant lies, wild speculation, pointless ramblings and distasteful bullshit. What more could you ask for?
Otto Dem Wanz Posted January 1, 2017 Posted January 1, 2017 Fair enough, I thought the Agatha Christie one deserved a shout too but the wise elders know best
Recommended Posts