Jump to content

British Wrestler of the Year 2016  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

A bit like the best women's wrestler vote - Will has the flash. I looked past that and voted for Marty. Might have gone the other way if I watched New Japan, but I don't so I went for Marty on bulk of UK and US work and - as silly as it sounds - victories over Will in their key matches in Rev Pro in January, PROGRESS then finally ROH in November.

Edited by gadge
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

What? No Chris Connell?

 

I vote Marty Scurll. He's the total package in terms of everything on the scene, and he's getting his just rewards. Never liked the Party Marty stuff, but his current act is great.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Agree. Scurll has become the latest top guy in Progress after Jimmy Havoc and Will Ospreay because both really had quite a rise in the company. All 3 took them to new heights in their own unique way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...