Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 Which moment was just the worst this year? Make your choice and explain it below!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Author Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 It's Kalisto for me. I first saw it during Colt Cabana's Fringe show and it's SO cringeworthy, I almost couldn't bear it.
Paid Members Lenin Posted December 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2016 Seth for me. After winning the title in such circumstances, his eternal reign bored the shite out of me. He gets injured, comes back and pretty much ignores HHH?? No sense at all given his entire reign centres on HHH.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 6, 2017 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 6, 2017 As we get into the final days of voting, this one could go one of several ways. Heyman, Kalisto or Rollins? I know who I'd pick. It's Kalisto. I said so just above this post.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 None of these moments are as stupid as Shane losing at WrestleMania, only for Vince to give him the job as Raw GM the next night anyway.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 None of these moments are as stupid as Shane losing at WrestleMania, only for Vince to give him the job as Raw GM the next night anyway. Is right
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2017 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2017 If enough people had mentioned it in the nominations, it would be in there. If you didn't bother to, don't complain when it's not there!
Jon-Carr_92 Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 It was ok the night after. Him getting control just for competing was tolerable. It was odd they came up with excuses to keep it that way. Silly moment. But there were much worse this year.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 I did nominate it! So I am allowed a moan!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2017 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2017 That's very true! You are hereby fully permitted to complain at length!
Recommended Posts