SummerSlam 2016 Trip-Planning Thread

Vice

Hi, all. This year, SummerSlam takes place on August 21 at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, New York, and I'm hoping to go! I thought we could do with a thread for others looking to do so too.

The travel packages are on sale right now (http://www.wwe.com/summerslam-travel-2016), but I'm waiting for the general tickets sale as I'm not loaded.

Let's keep each other informed with news and tips, and here's to everyone's plans working out.

Raw is in Brooklyn tomorrow. I'd expect ticket on sale date to be announced then. I'm hoping to go too, although I don't know if I should if I want to go to Mania next year. I wish they'd do a thing where you can buy tickets to all 3 shows at the same time.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Bought a package and can't wait to be in NYC. Will be there for a week cos I wanna explore the city. Not been abroad since 2000 and never been outside Europe! Got awesome seats for all 3 shows too (NXT, SSlam, Raw) first 5 rows of lower tier. Now the waiting begins til all the details come through and I can book extra nights at my hotel. Got paid few days ago so am gonna sort flights and get a new passport sorted next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the NXT tickets go onsale? I already have my summerslam and Raw tickets bought..

Also is there going to be any other wrestling themed things to do in NYC during summerslam weekend?

We already have a lot we want to do but wrestling stuff will take priority. Lol

House of Glory have a show Friday night, Ring of Honor have a show that will clash with NXT again. There'll probably be a few other bits and I'm sure WWE will have some meet and greets like last year.

I still need to get round to booking my flight and hotel!

Archived