RAW O2 priority tickets.

chfsittingbell

Hi all. First time poster but long time viewer!

I'm taking one of my little ones to RAW at the O2 in April. We've been a few times before but always bought tickets near the time.

As I've got O2 priority I wondered if anybody had any tips on getting front row or any idea of any other good seats.

Thanks on advance....

• Paid Members

I always thought that front row seats were virtually impossible to buy through the normal channels as they are mostly taken up by the aforementioned VIP packages, plus competition winners and comps.

If you are taking little ones, I'd always suggest a tiered seat is a much better vantage point for them anyway. Not to mention a hell of a lot cheaper.

The front row VIP gets you a seat in rows 1-4, and cost around £400 each plus fee's etc. so you could end up paying and get first row, or you could pay the same amount and end up with row 4! I remember getting row 5 ringside in the normal sale, and the row in front of me were VIP! 

I had front row seats facing the hard camera this year at Smackdown in the 02 in April - Note my Nexus hoody ;) didn't get VIP tickets though. When I bought my tickets they were down as Row A and according to the seating chart I was sitting behind the commentators. But a few days before the show I was emailed saying my seats had been moved but still gonna be in a good place. I thought fuck my life... but when I got there I was right on the corner by the steps. Just for the price of a normal ticket which I think was about £120

Archived