Super Dragon/ Psicosis mask

kostan

I am looking to buy a professional Super Dragon and/ or Psicosis mask.

I am not referring to the masks you can find on Ebay, nor the (commercial) masks Super Dragon was selling a number of years ago when he came over to wrestle in Europe.

It needs to be high end, professional quality.

Does anyone have the URLs to websites in Mexico/ Japan selling these masks? Or have them in the personal collection and willing to sell them?

Please let me know, thanks!

There's no chance of getting a Super Dragon one sadly. They've never been on sale. I'd kill to get one.

Contacting the wrestler directly might be the best route. I know many people who have done this to buy memorabilia. Wouldn't be at all cheap though, if he would even part with one to begin with.

I have tried to contact Super Dragon through PWG, but no reply ever came. So I assume he is not interested in these kinda things.

I have had contact with Psicosis through Facebook and he was willing to sell one of his masks, but he asked for a whopping 400 USD, even though ring worn masks have gone for much cheaper in the past. So this, in combination with that my gut feeling alarmed me about a certain shadiness, stopped me from making the deal.

KingofSports, where did you find these items shown in above post?? The mask looks a bit knackered, but legit.

Thanks a lot, KingofSports, much appreciated.

I have checked it on the website and it has too much wear/ tear imo. But I have never seen a Psicosis mask + outfit being on sale anywhere, so it is pretty cool. I will keep checking the website for new items coming in, they have a lot of items for sale.

• Paid Members

Cacao planning used to make Super Dragon's masks, and they sold ring quality replicas on their site, however they have since rebranded and I don't know what they are called, if they even have a new site or potentially if they still exist or sell SD masks anymore ... hard to find a Japanese company you're not entirely sure what are called.

• Paid Members

www.fukumenn.com

That's Mister Cacao's new site, can't read Japanese, but I'm sure if you know someone who can you could get a message to him, I know he used to have Super Dragon masks in stock, can't imagine he sold many of them as Dragon didn't go back to Japan after his All Japan tour.

Archived