Brit Wres-Fest 2015 - Sunday 7th June at Liverpool Olympia

Being taped for tv, for Bay TV Liverpool and Challenge.
Show is being run by NGW with Alex Shane involvement. Some decent matches announced thus far:

Rampage Brown vs Bram 
UK Hooligans vs London Riots
Finals of the Davey Boy Smith Memorial tournament (Wild Boar, Nathan Cruz, Bubblegum and Zack Gibson)
Grado in action.

So, are NGW in cahoots with Wrestle Talk or something? they're the only one they seem to feature as of late. Not a complaint. Just an observation.

Yeah Alex Shane is financially involved with NGW, and he obviously is the man behind WTTV and BWC. Sad that something which was previously a joint effort from the top promotions is now just a vanity project. 

So, are NGW in cahoots with Wrestle Talk or something? they're the only one they seem to feature as of late. Not a complaint. Just an observation.

Yeah Alex Shane is financially involved with NGW, and he obviously is the man behind WTTV and BWC. Sad that something which was previously a joint effort from the top promotions is now just a vanity project.

Ok that explains it. I just cannot watch WTTV much myself. I only watch it sparingly as its so unwatchable a lot of the time.

Got a few tickets for this. Don't watch WTTV or the Bay TV show but the line up looks pretty decent. A few shows in Liverpool in the next two months, TNT have got a quality looking card in June so Infinite need to up their game a bit.

Tickets aren't that bad a price. £24 for front row and they haven't sold out yet, Alex Shane loves the Olympia doesn't he?

• Paid Members
Wild Boar

Or as they repeatedly and cringe-worthily referred to him on Wrestle Talk TV in EVERY pre-ad teaser a couple of weeks ago, "the best friend of TNA British Bootcamp winner Mark Andrews, Wild Boar." It was pathetic to hear him repeatedly summed up as "MARK ANDREWS!!!!!!111....... mate."

• Paid Members

Wild Boar

Or as they repeatedly and cringe-worthily referred to him on Wrestle Talk TV in EVERY pre-ad teaser a couple of weeks ago, "the best friend of TNA British Bootcamp winner Mark Andrews, Wild Boar." It was pathetic to hear him repeatedly summed up as "MARK ANDREWS!!!!!!111....... mate."

Were they tag team partners or kayfabe best friends somewhere? Or is that just a horrible way of going about mentioning Andrews?

Why am I asking this question? I know the answer.

• Paid Members

Wild Boar

Were they tag team partners or kayfabe best friends somewhere? Or is that just a horrible way of going about mentioning Andrews?

Why am I asking this question? I know the answer.

They are good mates but never known them to tag - much more often opponents.

Archived