Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

4 hours ago, LSM said:

Gail Kim has been announced for London Film and Comic Con on July 27th - 29th and will be there all 3 days.

So far Gail Kim, Mark Henry, Billy Gunn and So Cal Val have been announced for the show. 

Lita and Tatanka are also going to be there.

Triple M Promotions in association with RAW Events and NE sporting events present:

An Evening With Eric Bischoff

October 11th Edinburgh 
October 12th Newcastle 
October 13th Leeds 
October 14th Leicester

Ticket information will be announced Monday with tickets going on sale Tuesday morning.

1 minute ago, KIeharper said:

Hey I’m new to this forum so forgive me for any silly questions.if I want to find out about wrestlers appearing at conventions in the uk do I just keep coming in to this ? 

Hi, press the follow button at the bottom of the page and you will get an email every time someone posts so you won't miss anything. 

8 minutes ago, KIeharper said:

Think I’ll make my 1st journey to a comic con for the wales 1.do they announce how much signing and photos will be in advance .just so I get tough idea on what to save want figures signed by Nash hbk and Foley 

Yes once they put the site up they will list price for auto and price for picture. Sting last year was £45 for auto and £45 for pic each. Imagine Shawn Michaels will be the same and Nash and Foley will be around the same. 

Edited by medic_seb86