Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

1 hour ago, big7thletter said:

Why does everyone do shows with the nasty boys? i know nothing about them, have no recollection of even one of their matches, yet everyone seems to jump on them when they come over.

WWF Tag Team champs for 155 days after beating The Rockers at Wrestlemania 7 plus they held the WCW tag team belts on three occasions. Knobbs also had a singles run in WCW mainly hardcore matches from what I recall.  Think they are quite well known given the era they featured in. They opened up Summerslam 92 in the UK too.

Edited by wigmonkey

On 11/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, wigmonkey said:

WWF Tag Team champs for 155 days after beating The Rockers at Wrestlemania 7 plus they held the WCW tag team belts on three occasions. Knobbs also had a singles run in WCW mainly hardcore matches from what I recall.  Think they are quite well known given the era they featured in. They opened up Summerslam 92 in the UK too.

Who can forget this gem between themselves, Nash and the current leader of a group that barely feature on Smackdown, Eric Young 

The Undertaker has been added to the "For The Love Of Wrestling" convention.

Undertaker will be there Sunday only and will only be taking part in a Q and A & Photoshoot. No autographs. 

Photo Ops are £150.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, wigmonkey said:

The Hart Foundation.

From the people running the For the Love of Wrestling Convention.

TICKET ALERT 

Ric Flair & Lita autograph and photograph price will be increasing at midnight tonight as we have now sold out almost all of their first session tickets. We also believe that this is more than likely to be Ric Flair's last ever UK appearance. Rics auto price will increase from £40 to £50, and Lita £25 to £30 at midnight.

13 hours ago, LSM said:

From the people running the For the Love of Wrestling Convention.

TICKET ALERT 

Ric Flair & Lita autograph and photograph price will be increasing at midnight tonight as we have now sold out almost all of their first session tickets. We also believe that this is more than likely to be Ric Flair's last ever UK appearance. Rics auto price will increase from £40 to £50, and Lita £25 to £30 at midnight.

Thanks for sharing that just got me FLAIR P&A just before midnight before the price increases. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...