"Tough Enough 2015" - Who's applied?.

DVDBellator

He might have been the opposite of a moron, and been referring to WWE being lacking in big men.

yeah lets hope they sign up the next Heidenreich or Matt Morgan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not anti-big man/pro-little guy at all, but I don't like big guys being made to look standard (usually after months of winning squash matches post-debuting) because there's too many other big guys, or getting the comedy role cos its the only gig available.

• Paid Members

Welsh Wrestling's Bison Brody has applied, and it's one hell of a video. Really well made, and I hope he gets through.

Great video. Can't see them going for that pudgy body shape though. I like it, should be more big lads in WWE but they don't seem to go for it.

I'm not anti-big man/pro-little guy at all, but I don't like big guys being made to look standard (usually after months of winning squash matches post-debuting) because there's too many other big guys, or getting the comedy role cos its the only gig available.

Why make a fucking stupid comment about it at all then? They clearly don't only go for guys over six foot three. There are short arses aplenty these days. I don't care how big they are, just more guys who look like they'd fucking kill you, please.

Why make a fucking stupid comment about it at all then?

Cos I'm fucking stupid, obviously.

Nah, I was just blabbering in a generally pessimistic way about this competition in general. The biggest star they made out of this was The Miz and he's shit. Somebody like they've never really had before like Bison Brody above would be good, but they'll likely go for someone really green and shit who just has a good physique and that's about it.

Justin "The Hammer" Sysum (Gloucestershire based. Seen several times) put one up the other day.

Whilst I'm on the topic, next to Ariane (anyone heard from her since?) stating her and many others admiration for the legendary match between Melina and Alica Fox. This has to be the top moment from the series. Triple H's phenomenal lecture to the contestants in Season 1. If only he could take Performance Centre seminars sometimes because he seems like the perfect trainer.

Nah, I was just blabbering in a generally pessimistic way about this competition in general. The biggest star they made out of this was The Miz and he's shit.

Yeah, but at least he's seven foot tall and weighs three hundred pounds, eh?

Archived