UFC 184: Rousey vs Zingano

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In general, I don't care about most fights featuring females fighters.

However, I do care about Rousey and the fighters that orbit her. I am happy when the likes of Zingano, Tate and Correia are featured on the shows I watch. I am invested enough in the top ranks of the division. In this climate, that is enough. Give me the a fight featuring one of those 4 on the Main Card, rather than a BW or FW fight (other than when John "Fatty" Lineker is involved)

Rousey is one of the best spectacles in MMA history. There are only a handful of fighters I look forward to watching as much as her. It is also something fresh, as modern MMA has never really had anything like this. Rousey is like a female Royce Gracie, she is simply a good few steps ahead of the competition. Her grappling is on another level. 

Rousey is not always a great orator, and can be downright miserable in interviews, but she does not have to be anything else. She is marketable enough as she is. Her lack of P.R skills are a huge part of her appeal. Nothing she does comes across as forced or pre-prepared.

Long may her reign continue. I was a fool for thinking it would take years for a female fighter to surpass Gina Carano. 

Archived