dopper Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 I'm not keen on the "in general" stuff, but they got plenty of nominations.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 12, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2014 I'm not keen on the "in general" stuff, but they got plenty of nominations. Yeah me too. 'Daniel Bryan in general throughout the year' basically equates to a vote for Daniel Bryan as wrestler of the year, or babyface of the year or whatever. There are awards for those things. This should be for a particular performance, which is why Mark Henry should walk away with it.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 13, 2014 Awards Moderator Posted January 13, 2014 I confess I voted for an 'in general'. The Shield's performance on any given night has tended to be my favourite on enough occasions that I thought they warranted my vote. I'm glad Henry's winning though. Cody at MITB was an excellent performance, too, and now I'm regretting my vote.
Guest Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 Let's just remember the reaction when Bryan won that match against the shield. He wins this for that reason, for me
Recommended Posts