The NBA Discussion Thread

Art Vandelay

I really do hope that this is the start of the Knicks turnaround. Melo said at half time yesterday that he's simply tired of losing and then proceeded to go off for those 62 points. I hope he means it!

Spurs @ Heat, Lakers @ Knicks & Nets @ Celtics all live tomorrow on BT Sport from 6.30pm. Sweet!

• Paid Members
Really good game going on here. Shame that Miami home fans suck and don't actually show up until the second half. For a finals rematch, that's depressing stuff.

Lakers @ Knicks up next should be good!

Looking forward to this. Let's hope Melo comes out with a (non-Houston) rocket up his arse again...

Been our best performance for quite some time, definitely in this calender year and maybe all season, Defensively we have been solid which is a welcome return after the past 3 weeks or so during that roadtrip when we looked tired and just not into it

I think that was our bottoming out for the season, midway thru the year early January its easy to lose a bit of focus, Been a much improved homestand with wins over Celtics, Lakers (when we played 3 good qtrs before letting them back) and now the Spurs, OKC coming in on Wednesday will be fun

Delighted to go in to the AAA and pick up the W. Durant is in the form of his life, also worrying for Miami is the fact that Lebron doesn't seem to be able to get anywhere near KD on the dribble. If the Thunder get out of the West (which they should) I can't see them losing this time. Durant on the fast break is taking literally 3 strides up the court and then nailing 18 footers for fun at the moment. On another level.

Heads up, 'David Stern: 30 Years', the one hour special is live on NBA TV now!

I can't watch anything about that arsehole. He buried A.I and Gilbert Arenas. For that alone, I cannot stand the man. He also cost the Kings the Finals in 01/02. The guy is a fucking cretin. Good riddance and all that.