NJPW - Merchandise

Lionhat

I'm looking to buy a classic NJPW tshirt Lion design I have tried going on the website however it does not work even through I tried to write the most accurate info for the website through google translate

Is there anywhere the board uses to buy original NJPW stuff or other jap merchandise

Thanks

• Paid Members
I'm currently looking after NJPW Youngster Hiromu Takahashi whilst he is in the UK for his tour, I will ask the question and get back to you, he may be able to get some sent over.

if possible, I would snap one of this up if there were a couple going

Me too, depending on the cost of them.

I'm currently looking after NJPW Youngster Hiromu Takahashi whilst he is in the UK for his tour, I will ask the question and get back to you, he may be able to get some sent over.

if possible, I would snap one of this up if there were a couple going

Me too, depending on the cost of them.

Yes I would interested in doing this way too please message me how much it might cost

Thanks

I've sold out of red & white. Still have these available:

885c90278609411.jpg 4fa0de278609416.jpg

http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/p/puror...rabilia_25.html

Which sizes do you have? How do the sizes compare to official WWE shirt? I usually get XXL.

catcus40 do I just email you through your website to find out cost and sizes Thanks

Ive bought stuff from njpw using tenso and it came fine :)

Did you use some sort of translator for the site? Would like to use this tenso service if I can somehow understand the webpage

Also can you tell me more on how Tenso works

That would be useful Thanks again

Archived