SOUTHSIDE present YOUNG TIGERS CUP - 1st NOV - HUNTINGDON

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

UNLUCKY FOR SOME

We make our third visit to Stevenage after the huge success of our last show. This time we bring with us 6 international stars from Japan , Canada and America who have featured for the very best companies from around the world.

MEET & GREET -

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ben your rundown of the show says this

ULTIMO DRAGON & MARK HASKINS v STIXX & MARK HASKINS

Haskins is pretty good but he is never going to be in 2 places at once

is that a fact ??????

Bar Cage missing his flight everything else is going to plan. All other international talent is in the country.

Hope to see you guys 2moro :)

Any results?

Robbie X & Jonny Storm beat the Predators (Wonderwhirl)

Zack Sabre Jr beat Kenbai (Dragon Suplex)

Dean Allmark beat T-Bone (Shiranui Kai - Moonsault rock bottom off the top)

Davey Richards beat El Ligero (Could be wrong on this one)

Mark Haskins & Ultimo Dragon beat Stixx & Max Angelus (Old School Expulsion)

Pope beat Marty Scurll (DDE)

Michael Elgin & Davey Richards beat Project Ego (Powerbomb-Backcracker combo)

friggin awesome ! Had a great night at SWE Unlucky for some and with it being my first time at a southside event I will be doing it southside for now on :thumbsup:

I thought Stixx really got the crowed pumped tonight and I can see a match brewing with Max Angelus over the SWE title in the future.

Last match on the card Michael Elgin & Davey Richards vs Project Ego was the highlight of the night worth getting on dvd just for that.

• Paid Members

Thank you to everyone that attended last Sunday.

Have to be honest I have never ever came close to the amount of problems , stress and things going wrong financially but hopefully it never took away from the show.

I once again claim that Stevenage is an amazing venue and is good enough for TV , bet the main event tag would look great on British Wrestling round up :)

Thanks again to the brilliant roster and crew.

We are back in Stevenage on March 29th 2014.

Thank you to everyone that attended last Sunday.

Have to be honest I have never ever came close to the amount of problems , stress and things going wrong financially but hopefully it never took away from the show.

I once again claim that Stevenage is an amazing venue and is good enough for TV , bet the main event tag would look great on British Wrestling round up :)

Thanks again to the brilliant roster and crew.

We are back in Stevenage on March 29th 2014.

Another fantastic SWE show, no idea what went wrong with the exception of Brian Cage but whatever it was it didn't seem to really show up watching it as a fan.

Really good event, not a bad match on the card, the main event in particular was Fantastic, although it would have been nice to see the UF'NM I think Davey was a fine replacement for Cage. Davey and Elgin channeled their chemisty as opponents into working as a team (for the second time this weekend) and Project Ego again proved that they are as good as any team in the world as all 4 guys produced a great main event performance. It's a shame Davey probably wont be back over again for the UK indies, he's given us some great matches over the years. But good luck to him if / when he gets to WWE, hopefully he will follow in Bryan Danielson and CM Punks footsteps and show that talent can rise to the top eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING

present

RISKY BUSINESS 2015

May 10th 2015

We are coming back to Sheffield , no matter how hard another promoter tried to get us closed down - he failed :D :D :D :D :D :D

So with that being said we are about to blow the first two shows out of the water , we have 5 international talents signed up and a brand new venue to announce !

More details coming very very soon !

As above :)

Archived