UKFF - WTF?!

Ronnie

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
I remember Maxwell's rant but thought if he's responsible for the work then its understandable if what a customer requests goes against his principles. In the same way a chef wouldn't go with the customers designs of a dish, they get what they're given.

You do realise that your comparison of a tattooist & a chef is completely ridiculous, don't you?

Gone for the shoe story although the change in shoe size makes me go WTF. I remember Maxwell's rant but thought if he's responsible for the work then its understandable if what a customer requests goes against his principles. In the same way a chef wouldn't go with the customers designs of a dish, they get what they're given.

If you're using that analogy, it would be like a chef not serving a main course if you hadn't already had a starter.

Pretty much.

Its amazing when Keith Houchen says it its not ridiculous anymore.

Then the chef goes online to complain about those ignorant non-dues paying patrons who don't "deserve" that king-size burger having the cheek to come in and ask for it.

Until two nights ago I'd never seen any of these. In a decade, that shoes thread is the strangest thing I've read on here. Actually did make me laugh out loud. Bowler story might not even be Top Ten as far as some of the stories on here about Britwres go.

Don't understand the Rosegarden thing.