Impact 11/10/12 spoilers and discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

I'm in Orlando at the moment and was at this taping. About 10 minutes before the show started, the fattest man I've ever seen in person was sat directly in front of the hard camera, then a TNA employee came and moved him to the opposite side of the soundstage so he wouldn't be seen on camera. They even bought him a Coke to apologise! Not a Diet Coke mind...The show itself was good, but it was disappointing to miss out on a couple of people like Angle and Joe. Jeff Hardy is massively over, which I hate. Can't argue too much with him being in the BFG main event after seeing how over he is mind. There was a guy sitting behind me shouting "Jeff Hardy, you can't even wrestle! The knockouts are better than you! Don't believe the hype". As much as I dislike Hardy, this guy was a cunt, and people started heckling him which was funny. He stank of B.O. too.Bully Ray and Sting vs. Kaz & Daniels was sensational.Half of the crowd was made up of tourists who were gathered in from Universal employees handing out free tickets. I don't think they'd ever heard of TNA.

• Paid Members

Much as we hate the Impact Zone, I suppose that is one of its few major advantages: that they can paper their attendances with audiences that are much more likely to be into it and therefore more likely to leave as fans than a bunch of people off the street who come in because "it's a free night and I'm doing nothing else".

Archived