Wrestler's shitting their trunks

rocky64

Someone once told me that wrestlers have been known to crap themselves when wrestlng to rob there opponents. Names where mentioned but I've forgot them. Now I've never believed this but having recently read the sleeze list there seems to be a shit fascination amongst wrestling can someone clear this rumour up for me/remind me of the story

Michael Hayes was supposed to have shit himself at a USWA live taping, they had to go to an ad break so he could run out of the ring and change. Also one of the Dudleys in ECW (Big Dick I think)shit himself when Big Sal elbow dropped him. Not Forgetting Curt Hennig taking a shit under the ring when he had taken too much fart powder whilst they were waiting for their spot, the other guys were literally throwing up, this was in WCW. No doubt there will be loads more, any in UK rings we know about?

• Paid Members
One of the Bashams admitted to shitting themselves in WWE Magazine. Apparently their opponent noticed and repeatedly delivered bodyslams so that the skid mark would become visible.

That's the one that immediately sprung to mind upon reading the topic title.

One of the Bashams admitted to shitting themselves in WWE Magazine. Apparently their opponent noticed and repeatedly delivered bodyslams so that the skid mark would become visible.

dont know whats worse that fact he shit himself or that his opponent kept picking him up and most likely putting his hand in it if bodyslamming him

Conscience in SWA when he was going through his Mordecai knock off. He had white trousers so you could see it clearly.

Archived