Summerslam betting available at Paddy Power

The Chiefdog

• Paid Members

If anyone wanders into this thread not expecting spoilers I would say its their own fault. That said, I will be vague if youre reading on...

Did a couple of lines and won 110 quid on my biggest one....just had a feeling about that Jericho/Ziggler match.

Actually would have won on a second combination but for some reason I went entirely the wrong way on Mysterio/Miz. Still don't know what I was thinking...

If anyone wanders into this thread not expecting spoilers I would say its their own fault. That said, I will be vague if youre reading on...

Did a couple of lines and won 110 quid on my biggest one....just had a feeling about that Jericho/Ziggler match.

Actually would have won on a second combination but for some reason I went entirely the wrong way on Mysterio/Miz. Still don't know what I was thinking...

Yeah I put spoilers up just to be safe - you never know just who you're going to piss off on this site, so better to take it safe for 24 hours

I can see what you meant about Miz/Mysterio - I got that one right, but I was certain WWE would take the other direction.

Ziggler/Jericho I misread, but again, it could have gone either way

Well, I won overall. Not a great amount, but thanks mostly to the Jericho/Ziggler match and Lesnar/HHH matches I won overall. The Kane/D Bryan match I was wrong about though, which cost me a bit more. See, you can say what you need to say without spoiling the show, but people who know the results know who I bet on......but I agree if you come in this thread and have the show ruined for you then you're a berk anyway, but it's not marked as containing spoilers.

Did a couple of lines and won 110 quid on my biggest one

Blimey, how much did you gamble? I'd never gamble that much, cos you just never know. You could be 100% sure Sheamus will still be champion, no doubt at all in your mind, but doesn't mean he'll win the match. It's such a risk. I've gambled on every PPV since Extreme Rules, but I've never gambled more than

• Paid Members
Well, I won overall. Not a great amount, but thanks mostly to the Jericho/Ziggler match and Lesnar/HHH matches I won overall. The Kane/D Bryan match I was wrong about though, which cost me a bit more. See, you can say what you need to say without spoiling the show, but people who know the results know who I bet on......but I agree if you come in this thread and have the show ruined for you then you're a berk anyway, but it's not marked as containing spoilers.

Did a couple of lines and won 110 quid on my biggest one

Blimey, how much did you gamble? I'd never gamble that much, cos you just never know. You could be 100% sure Sheamus will still be champion, no doubt at all in your mind, but doesn't mean he'll win the match. It's such a risk. I've gambled on every PPV since Extreme Rules, but I've never gambled more than

Archived