WWE Raw 1001th Episode *SPOILERS*

Nick James

I thought Raw was a mixed bag. I liked that the match lengths have increases which to a good tag with Vitamin C vs Miz/Ziggler and a very good street fight. Daniel Bryan and Sheamus have very good in ring chemistry. Also we got to see other superstars featured like Tyson Kidd and Damien Sandow. Also The Orton return was well done and a good promo by CM Punk

However, I did not care for the Daniel Bryan segments as we are going to have another Bryan v Kane match and the recaps/tout were annoying. I'm glad I could skip that stuff. I NEVER want to see another Big Show and John Cena match again. Thank god I could skip it. But I see why they had it in order to lead to the Triple Threat match at Summerslam.

All in all there were some encouraging signs and it will probably take WWE a few episodes to get the 3 hour Raw format correct.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the ratings are back to where they were 2 weeks ago.

3.1 rating down from a 4.0 last week (highest rated RAW in years)

Good. Hopefully they'll drop further until the fuckers come up with some ideas besides "make all the no-reason matches twice as long" and "show lots of replays of last week."

Well the ratings are back to where they were 2 weeks ago.

3.1 rating down from a 4.0 last week (highest rated RAW in years)

Good. Hopefully they'll drop further until the fuckers come up with some ideas besides "make all the no-reason matches twice as long" and "show lots of replays of last week."

Yeah was thinking that going in. They wheeled out all the legends and old-timers, but they never set anything up for the following RAW for the people who only watched this one time for those guys.

No Rock

No DX

No Lesnar

No HHH

No Heyman

The ratings show that nothing of importance was build for the following week, wich was my major gripe with the 1000th show. Nothing was really setup, save for some meh turn by Punk. They didnt even build the return of Randy Orton.... mind boggling.

Archived