UFC on FOX 4: 'Shogun vs Vera'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always advocated the cards they send to the UK, because quite frankly they don't make much money from the UK deal. But us fans who do watch UFC live stay up til 6am to watch the cards, and now we're being forced to pay for prelim matches. If this remains, the UK fight cards need to improve dramatically

There's still streams out there of the prelims anyway (as its on Fuel in America) and I don't see UFC getting too many buyers of the prelims so I reckon they'll be back to normal in a couple of shows time.

Nevermind...

The fans will stream this illegally and ufc have no one to blame but themselves.

I agree. But at the same time I've already seen people saying because they're fans they've paid for it but aren't happy about it. But this could just turn out to be like the Prelims on ESPN deal. When ESPN were showing the prelims they had a deal that said they could show 12 sets of the prelims and then there were people on here kicking off because they were no longer showing them. Once people get used to something or in the habit of it, it becomes the norm

It's on for another 12 months it was announced

Damn I was hoping Sky Sports would take over oh well.

Any idea how ESPN works for people on Sky Go, my mate has ESPN on his sky box but doesn't work on Sky Go.

IF UFC decided to put all the prelims on ESPN I could completely agree with that decision but not for UFC to go charge themselves on UFC.TV

Works fine for me on sky go on my ipad and iphone, but struggled to get skygo working on my laptop once and never tried to fix it since

Just wondered cos he's bought ESPN paying for everything in HD, 3D etc... but when he tries to watch ESPN on sky go it throws a paddy.

Archived