Smackdown Spoilers

WWFChilli

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a decent enough show for Smackdown, Ryback's squash was just awesome. Damien Sandow was nearly as good as well, everything from the way he held the mic, to him hiding under the top rope shouting "GET HIM OFF OF ME REF! DO YOUR JOB. GET HIM OFF.....!". Then there was the way he flipped up after doing his move, and his cartwheel. He's mannerisms remind me a lot of "The Genius" Lanny Poffo, and I think it's great. Though it has to be said, that the opening segment and Big Show's long boring promo in the dark almost put me to sleep. I much prefer the newer guys on Smackdown at the moment over the main stories.

Damien Sandow was nearly as good as well, everything from the way he held the mic, to him hiding under the top rope shouting "GET HIM OFF OF ME REF! DO YOUR JOB. GET HIM OFF.....!".

Saying "please" as well when shouting "get him off of me" was a real nice touch. I love Sandow, and I was very impressed with his promo this week - it got good heat despite being quite long and wordy, especially for a new guy.

• Paid Members

"Aforementioned dunce" is just one of many great lines Damien Sandow has come out with so far. He's played his character perfectly so far and they're doing a better job with him than they're doing with Ryback, that's for sure.

Another reason to like Sandow is that he's dressed exactly like Rick "The Model" Martell when he wrestles, yet comes out in a "Psycho Bob" era Bob Backlund robe. When you combine that with The Genius cartwheels and super-crisp looking offense you have yourselves a great new character.

Why has everyone soured on Ryback suddenly? I think he's great, and you can't argue with a DOUBLE Musclebuster. I think its time to move him on to mowing down superstars and giving him mini feuds etc.

Damien Sandow is class, immense cartwheeling action.

The Big Show segment bored me to absolute tears, normally I like the big man but that was shit.

I really like Del Rio, he needs to be working on the promos, but as Booker says the man has all the tools, he'd make a great Smackdown Champ I reckon.

Smackdown seems to get the undercard right, while occasionally having top storylines I care about, so its sort of the opposite of Raw, where the midcard just seems non existent/boring or a Brodus Clay segment but I guess thats just wrestling.

I love Ryback great power moves, look etc, the only thing that bugs me is the crowd chanting 'Goldberg' I get why they do it its to be smarky or whatever but why cant they chant 'Ryback' and give this generation 'there goldberg'.

Bryan beat down on kane looked great aswell

Archived